Monday 31 May 2010

Level Spirit Horizon and a Melody at Sea

The world is what makes my wheels go round
Me (on a bicycle today) and probably countless others - I won't 'google' it tonight.


They all got more friends than they can use
Except me ‘cause I’m a fool
I’m simple as a bee
As a melody in C
But it don’t matter
There are more wishes than stars
Paul Simon's son and Ben Okri (http://www.hoxtonsquarebar.com/music-events/2010/May/harper-simon)



So now you can see where half of my post's title comes from...

  • I did mistake those lyrics for 'a melody at sea' (which I thought to be almost as appropriate!)
...Horizon Spirit Level - Leave your suggestion (or an image!) if you think you can describe it - what or where it is.

PS
  1. I've already 'googled' that one by the way, but not very thoroughly.

1 comment:

  1. Your writting could change the world that you want. Express your thoughts!!. Politics , Business , Entertainment , Sports & Games , Life & Events ,and Health what else?. Meet your like minded here. The top social gathering in one place all the top notches meet here. It is not about win the race, participation is all matters. We proud inviting you to the the internet's best Social community. www.jeejix.com .

    ReplyDelete